Thursday, June 30, 2011

if you do.

listening to marry you - bruno mars, and here is the sense for me to keep typing.

6th Jan 2010
a boy was late for the orientation class, every pairs of eyes were staring at him, included me. i couldn't tell who was he at the moment but he was way too familiar for me. he missed the part of introducing ourselves as requested by the lecturer, hence, nobody knew his name.

the moment the lecturer look through the name list, his name caught the lecturer's curiosity. 
 'who is seelik?',  the lecturer asked. and then he raised his hand. i turned my head back the moment he raised up his hand, and then i was like, 'oh, it's him!'  

he, therefore, went on to introduce himself. he was told that i was from the same town with his as well. when class dismissed, he came forward and talked to me, i admitted that i was pretty nervous at that time. i was way too nervous and then i just walked away without saying goodbye. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. sorry.

he sat behind me on the next day of classes, as usual, he talked so much with the girl beside him -.- 
he sat beside me on the third day of classes, and, finally we talked, in a normal manner. he asked me to go for lunch with him and i gave him a yes. i still couldn't get myself to believe that i had gone out with a guy, who i only knew for 2 days, for movies right after classes. blahhhhh.

as time goes by, we started to go everywhere together, even studied at the library right after classes. we hanged out, we had our meals, we spent our weekends, hmm, ya, with each other. however, something had gone wrong, and he changed abruptly. 

he refused to talk to me, and hence i was forced to take meals or do stuffs all by myself. i could no longer stand for it, and i texted him to ask about what's wrong with him. and ohhh, finally, i got the answer. it made me pretty confused and it's more of like, ecstatic? and it had changed everything, everything.

4th April 2010
it's the day, the day that our statuses shown as in a relationship, secretly.

baby, we had gone through so much in our life. i never thought of will be meeting you in my life. though you're not good in telling me those beautiful words, still, i found myself living in the wonderland and never thought of walking out from this. 

hey, baby, i think, i wanna marry you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons