Thursday, August 11, 2011

overjoy can.


as the picture shows, i'm pretty in an excellent mood recently :3  nahhh, knew you wouldn't want to know, just, take it kay? :3 

although just spent 2days of mine with my grandpa, grandma, uncle and my cousin, and of course, my beloved mom, i totally feel that, i'm the most lucky girl in this world, ever. sometimes, however, it might be hard to accept the way they live, it's more of like, i'm staying at the north with my own ways whereas they're living at the south having their own businesses.

the bond between all of us, is still there, never faded away. i'm, still, proud of my family. oh oh, it's because i have the cutest grandpa and grandma in this world. for instance, my grandpa would have doubted about my grandma if she's out for a couple hours. AHAHAHHAHAHA. i mean, don't you find they're still a lovely husband and wife? oh come on, please don't tell me that there are still lots of husband and wife could maintain their relationship as if it's the first time they met, don't lie to yourself at least. 

i'm having joys with my boy too besides having a whale of time with my family. we went to had a hair cut as well as facial treatment. nahhh, we don't enjoy this kind of *entertainment* that frequent, it's all because we're having a car, for temporary only. heeeeeee. 

i found myself drowning in the wonderland of mine, it's not like, i'm having holidays now, just that i don't have classes in these 2 days, nevertheless, i have already forgotten what i'm supposed to do, right now, yea, right now, like, revise? 

shall stop this by giving you the ELizebeth with the kid look. 

*ignore my big teeth, just for illustration purposes only* AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons