Tuesday, April 17, 2012

i dare to dream.

went to watch battleship with my bf just now. i didn't know that the starring was taylor kitsch at the first place. the moment i sat down, it didn't take me long to open my mouth SO WIDE just because that i'm so in love with him after watched the John Carter. i even use his pictures as my desktop background. yea, i know, insane.

i used to tell my mother that i wanted to have a caucasian as my partner so badly the moment i'm aware of the love. i stopped dreaming about this after i met my bf. but now, caucasian makes my heart beats, again. ain't saying that my bf does not make my heart beats. just that, i really really really admire caucasian since i was 14?15? hmm, couldn't remember anymore. 

we went to have McD as our dinner after the movie. there, i saw something that really made my heart sank. i saw a guy, 50++yrs old, he was with an old woman sitting on the wheelchair, a woman who i would consider as disabled person? and 2 housemaids were with them as well. at that moment, i was thinking, how lucky i am to live in this world, without having the problem to handle such situation? i think, that guy must be tough, very tough cause i could tell through his eyes.

why bother to be so afraid of dreaming? i always dream. i dream that someday, i'm going to reach the peak and tell my family that i have finally made it. i dream that someday, any issue no longer an issue for me as long as i've gotten enough money. i dream that someday......

so, i think, i will still continue to dream that, someday, i will meet taylor kitsch ;))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons