Saturday, May 19, 2012

i just have to tell you all this.

woke up at 6.15am for the first time just to clean myself up before my lovely house-mate used the toilet. i was so sleepy and fatigue that i could barely open my eyes and stared at myself brushing my teeth. i heard something out of the sudden. and guess what? it was a  b-i-r-d  flying around toilet and i was stunned. i think it was trying to figure out where's the exit. i couldn't be bother so much that i managed to brush my teeth within 2 mins. ewww.

i woke my bf up in a sec and told him that i was just attacked by a bird inside the toilet (apparently i was trying to exaggerate). i asked him to push the window a little wider so that the bird could find its way out. i was kept telling the bird the way to get itself out of the toilet but it was so stubborn that it kept banging itself against the wall. haih.

my bf refused to help me to shoo the bird out of the toilet and i decided to do it by myself. i was way too frustrated at that moment. i could feel that my legs were shaking. lol. i know, you guys must be thinking, it was just a bird right? -.- whatever.

it ruined my mood, totally. cause' the intention i woke up so early just to go to uni and grab a nice seat at the lecture theatre. it didn't take me long to show my sour face the moment i stepped into the LT. i was so mean for the whole day when i talked to my bf. cause' he made me soooooooooooooo upset, to the max.

came back and took a quick nap before going for dinner. he, told me something when we're on our way to hunt for dinner. he actually felt guilty for not helping to shoo the bird away for me instead letting me, myself to do it. ok la, at that moment, i forgave him.

just wanted to say, it's not the matter that we, women are weak, we just want our man to protect us when we need them. we might be weak in the eyes of the men, but we're not going to knee on them.  

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons