Thursday, April 28, 2011

the missing ones.


it's supposed to be 4 people inside, it is supposed to be. my heart sank whenever the images of hers playing in my mind. she might seem naive sometimes, she might seem doesn't know how to please others by polishing their shoes, she might seem not to be calculative with others, she might seem engulfing all of the sorrows found deep inside her heart. 

she, takes good care of me since i was born. she doesn't act like a bossy though she's on top of me, instead, i'm the one who keen on acting bossy in front of them. to be frank, i'm just way too bossy. 

it's my little sister's birthday after 3hours from now on. tick-tock. again, she's missing. it would be nice if she could step into an aeroplane and catch up with us. too bad, never get the chance, never. 

my mood swung so badly in these few days, it's more of like getting myself suffocating, depressing. could be gone crazy anytime, anytime. she might not be the right person to keep secret, yet she's a good listener. i realized, i would not run to anyone but her when i found i'm in a deep shit and could be going to hell anytime. 

' jie, i, seriously, need, you, now.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons