Monday, April 11, 2011

summary.



attempting to change the bangs of mine back to the way how i set before cause it's way too annoying.

there was something gross transpired on me yesterday. the story started with i saw some tissues which all wrapped together on the floor of the balcony when i wanted to wash my hand at the kitchen. at first, i thought it was my boy who didn't throw it into the dustbin properly. hence, i went and picked it up.

denggggggggg. the moment i picked it up, i smelled something strange. it was an abnormal smell for me, it's more of like the smell of rotten egg ? i yelled at my boy and asked him what was that smell. after 3 secs, he told me that it's sperm. yes, it's spermmmm. i was like, wtf. seriously, wtf. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

today, again, disappointment stroke me. i thought i would have gotten the free tickets for The Roommate from nuffnang. yet, i did not receive any invitation. so, i think, i am way too naive that i thought it's easy to get it. dreammm onnnn.

studies, pressure, stress, mock exam all are pressing the bell of my door. so, yep, stop here. :Dnight night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons