Tuesday, September 20, 2011

short update.


hello, hello, helloooo :) just finished my progress tests and it gave me such a big relieve. ohhh, i'm getting used to the new environment here and would not want to look for another place to camp at anymore unless there is something occurs? and and, get to know a new friend who is my new housemate as well, named yvonne. such a friendly girl :)

sometimes, you would have thought of why you're doing this, why you're here, why you should do it and blah blah blah when you're doing nothing but staring at the ceiling. i always do, always. i always don't understand why couldn't i get a better one? hmmmmm *thinking*

now, i think, i have lost my faith in believing me will get through my studies. just don't know why. shall i stop or keep moving? please answer me, dear god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons