Wednesday, October 12, 2011

lost faith.

my life wouldn't be better without her, like seriously. i still couldn't get used to it even though it has been approximately 2 weeks ago. 

i'm trying so hard just to meet her in my dream and it's so obvious that i'm not being given any single chance. and i have lost my faith since that day, completely lost. 

i lost my patience, very easy compared to last time cause' i realized, i couldn't compete with the time, it's so fast just like the moment the sun sets without giving me time to even snap a picture. 

hmm, staying in sunway for almost 2 years and i already started to feel like i'm no longer belongs to here. i wish to go home, so badly as i'm so afraid of losing another person who's so important to me. 

i have asked myself, do i deserve this. no, i don't right? but, why the world is being so nasty to me? :'( 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons