Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Happiest Moment

have patience with me before allowing me to lead you guys to the topic. to be frank, i came from a very humble family that you all couldn't imagine what i have been gone through in the past of my life. yet, i was taught not to be ranted about it, instead, be thankful for everything what i have gotten and keep moving on. and yes, this is all from my lovely mother.

by this time, you all (provided you are my reader) should have known that i have two sisters - elder sister and younger sister and yes, i'm the middle ones ;) well, the relationship among us never getting faded, it keep growing up, instead. sometimes, argument might acts as a sweetener and it does work on us, like every time.

and now, we all are living apart. missing each other is a must thing in the to-do-list of ours. ahh, i recall something out of the sudden. my mother used to teach us in drawing and coloring since we were small. in order to boost our ego, we competed with each other and waited for our dear mother to declare whose masterpiece was the best. to be honest, i didn't have the chance to be the best among us, frequently. nevertheless, my mother taught me not to give up so easy and guess what, i went for lots of drawing competitions and had won lots of prizes just to impress my mother and it didn't prove futile :)

so, my answer for you will be very different compared to others if you would have asked me - what's my happiest moment.

i'm going to say that the graduation of my elder sister will be the happiest moment of mine. we all are proud of her and the tears dropped on the cheeks of ours the moment her name was read out during the ceremony. it wasn't because she had finally graduated, it was because she had won the best performance award among the hundreds of the students. at that particular jiffy, she woke me up. she had been gone through so much difficulties during those years without us being there for her. she is such a strong girl.



































this was taken on her graduation. she is such a sunny girl :) we all presented the radiant smile of us from the bottom of our heart just to show that, we all, were, really, happy, at, that, moment. so, what's the happiest moment of yours? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons