Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cause' i am.

i've been telling myself that he would be just another stranger whom i used to be with so closely. and i just decided to move on. everyone, including him thinks that its easy to letting go or even moving on. even me, myself think that, its not gonna be difficult. crap, who says its easy again?

i've been wanting to get an offer from any big firms so that i would be qualified as a professional. and i got it and i actually think that i would leap in happiness. but crap, i'm not happy, at all. why.

i've been asking myself to give the day a smile whenever my foot landed on the wood the moment i dragged myself up from the bed. and i actually doing it and managed to convince myself that its actually working. crap, but i forgot to ask myself to give the night a warm embrace before off to bed.

after all, i'm just a liar to myself,
cause' i am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons