Thursday, December 26, 2013

hoping this is the end.

its raining day, again. and it reminds me of the night, that crazy night i ever had. i swear im not gonna take any alcohols anymore, not even a sip. blahhhhh

woke up the next day and received a text from him. it didnt take me long to press the delete button cause' the moment i saw his picture, i could barely breathe, at all. the harder i try, the faster the pain is eating me up. i tried, and im still trying.

why bother sending me text? why bother giving me a call when you dont even care? why. i guess i need another years to get over you, i guess. it took me so hard to hold my tears in front of your mother. and im glad that you weren't there.

when it is meant to be the end, just let it be, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons