Tuesday, January 10, 2012

alive, still.


so i had decided to keep aside my assignment and started to grumble right here, right now. it has been ages that i have been keeping myself safely from the research work, presentation and etc as for your information, studying ACCA doesn't require me to do so -.-  and now my brain couldn't work for these objects anymore, like seriously. yea, it rusted, i know.

had frequent argument with my bf recently and this makes my mood swings like hell such as i wept on my bed in the middle of the night out of sudden, i felt like i'm forever alone in this world and so on. i did have the intention to stop thinking about this since there is something much bigger waiting for me to complete it asap. but it proved futile. i just have to admit that i get sentimental, easily.  blahh.

well, forget about the glum thing. the only reason that keeps me ecstatic since i got back here is that my mom is going to touchdown sunway tomorrow, and which means, i will have delicious foods to enjoy, again :)

got to go on and continue my research work now, take care ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons