Monday, January 2, 2012

Quickie.

It's time to get back to study mood, again, how fast it is. Sigh. I found myself depressed in these few days and, I couldn't even explain the reason why. Nevertheless, I read a nice book which eventually made my days better, the book which taught me how to find my own happiness.

I have spent most of my holidays meaningfully and I love it profusely :) oh, I went to pulau manukan with my mom today. Slept on the bench and it didn't take me long to feel that my face and arms were burning the moment I woke up from nap. Huuu.

Other than that, I strongly feel that 2012 isn't a good year for me, and I secretly hope/pray that everything will be going smoothly for each and every family member of mine. I don't wish to see anyone weeps in front of me, again. #No matter what happens on you, I would make sure that I will always be there for you cause' I want you to know that, you're not alone.#

Lord, please show me some mercy. Thank you <3 goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons