Friday, July 19, 2013

not broken, just bent

ohhh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

it has been so long, so long. sorry about that. i have been so emotional recently, very emotional. nehhhhhhhh. if you do follow me on insta, you would find me annoying, very annoying. trying to be strong, but at one point, i collapsed, totally collapsed.

i have nightmare almost every night. it keep repeating and i don't even need an alarm right now. the heavy eyelids would just open at 6am sharp. not trying to exaggerating, it's a fact instead.

there was a moment that i decided to shut myself down when i found out that theres nobody that i can trust that i can fully lean my head on her/his shoulder for as long as i wanted. just, nobody. others would have threw me the words like 'serve you right' and etc, yeah, whatever, screw you.

as i mentioned in my insta, i had made mistakes, a lot of mistakes which couldn't be erased, at all. people say, you would have done anything, anything to make the things right all over again. and i'm truly believe that...
we're not broken, just bent
have faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons