Sunday, July 21, 2013

part of the broken pieces.

'hey, hurry up! we're gonna be late!', i said.
'alright, alright. take it easy. we are just gonna be late -.-', he said.

as the wind blew, my hair got messy and i scowled.

'why you wanted to tight your eyebrows together everyday? you look so pretty with your smile on. did anyone owe you money or something?, he grinned and continued walking. i paused my steps and looked at him. he looked back and threw me his impatience face. then, i gave him the most radiant smile of mine the moment he eyed at me.

'look at you! how beautiful!', i let my tongue out and walked towards him and held his hand so tight. our eyes nearly popped out from its sockets as we approached the short-cut path to our university. it's all flooded. i was wearing jeans and he was wearing knee-length pant.

i attempted to find a way to get across this flooded path cause' i didn't want my jeans to get wet, not even my flip-flop. he shook his head and turned around and grabbed me with his arms. i was blank at that particular jiffy and i almost screech, almost. he asked me not to talk not to laugh with his nasty tone as i was too heavy for him to carry. and i was like -.- okayyyyyyy whatever

without a doubt, i melted, totally melted for his action. cause' it was like the first time i felt i was too overwhelmed with love, a little too overwhelming :) he went back to his i-don't-care-attitude after he put me down. and i got a little annoyed with that. i was like, what was that, two faces bf? kiddinggggggg :)

now, you are getting thinner and i'm trying to catch up with you so that you would carry me up without using too much strength. i know, i'm stupid. and perhaps you might get annoyed when you read this. sorry.

love you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons