Friday, March 25, 2011

be colorful.



i believe that there are only a few of my friends would have known that i'm actually good in art, especially in coloring, but slightly poor in drawing. i could only draw well with color pencils and crayons but not with pencils. i knew, it's weird, very. lots of masterpieces of mine could be found at my bedroom and of course, rewards were included :)

i remember that, when we were young, both of my sisters and i always went for drawing contests held at centre point and we always won. there was one time, they won but i didn't. it's so funny to think of the past. i didn't cry, instead, i was mad at both of my sisters and i forced them to share the prizes with me. nasty, i know.

although there was a time, my chapters were colored with those dark colors, still, i found my life colorful. cause' i'm glad that in fact, that my family members are taking the job to be a blank drawing paper whereas my friends are in the position of being the paints and of course, my partner will be the brush. without my family, there isn't going to be a chapter in my life, without my friends, my life will be so dull, without my loved ones, the chapters of my life aren't going to be perfect. so it's linked, related.

such combination makes my life perfect and sparkling. cause there is an amazing and glaring light appears in the lens of mine - rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons