Sunday, March 13, 2011

give us the craziest name.

i went to have my dinner at carl's junior with my little sister and my boy yesterday. ya, carl's junior, again. going to put on weight, again. we sort of like had a little discussion, it's more of like towards argument. 

me : i ,personally think that people whose birthday falls on June have an attitude that people couldn't stand sometimes.  (obviously i'm referring to my boy, so no offence to others whose birthday falls on June as well)

my little sister : yes, i agreed with you. damn right. 

he : i, personally think that people whose birthday falls on May are stubborn to the maximum. 

me : oh, and i, personally think that people whose birthday falls on June have the habits of turning back the gun and pull the trigger and shoot the person who actually wanted to shoot at the first mentioned person at the first place. don't you think so?

he : you're the one who like to shoot people first. that's why they protect themselves. 

my little sister : would you guys stop ?

me : i'm not going to continue this topic. 

he : how i wish your birthday come after mine but not earlier than mine.

me : why?

he : so that i can know how do you treat me on my birthday then i will use the same way as you treated me. 

me : -.- so you still could not get off the matter out of your mind huh? 

he : nobody treats their loves in that way on their birthday. 

me : i, personally think that people whose birthday falls on June are pretty bear grudge. 

we went to jusco right after our dinner. and guess what, please take a look for the pictures i captured after we got home. 


yes, i do know that we're pretty crazy. we have bought 10 boxes of coco crunch cause there are free gifts to get- the 10 boxes of small duo coco crunch. we are like, tomorrow is going to be the end of the world, and we need the coco crunch to keep us alive. -.- 

ahhhh, forget about it. sometimes, it's good to do some crazy stuffs in our life :) nobody knows that the greatest happinesses are from doing the craziest stuffs in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons