Wednesday, March 2, 2011

different people, different chapters.

sometimes, i do have lots of thoughts on what i'm going to vomit on this page, sometimes, i don't. to be frank, i've used to change my mind like i always change my clothes, cause' i'm a girl, apparently, and yet, sometimes, i would have just sticked to my point no matter how persuasive is your point. sometimes, i would have given up in fixing somethings which they are supposed to be.

i went to smc to meet up my boy right after my progress test cause' he left earlier than me. it didn't take me long to find a seat to sit as i stepped into the medical center. there were lots of people walking in and out and i was just sitting on a wooden chair at starbucks and waiting for my boy to finish his stuff.

as i was waiting, i realized, there were lots of different expressions swept through the entire frame of the others. at that particular jiffy, it was proven, proven that this is life. life is more of like a chapter, it starts, it ends. and the interesting part is what are the contents of chapter you're reading now.

i read mine through my memory. well, my chapters were interesting, very interesting. happiness, glumness, anger, depravation and more were all checked in.

chapter 1
yesterday, i accidentally clicked on a button and it brought me to a page. my heart entangled for a sec. i was thinking, why would i have fallen into such an ungrateful guy, a guy, who left a deep wound on me. i ain't going to say the details of it. i was asking to myself, why he could still living around and there was no guilty found inside his heart, not even a single apology. in the page of his, he wrote about how he cares about other's life, how he cares about the happiness of others. trust me, he has gotten lots of different masks with him and he will never showed you the real mask of his.

yes, i don't know him well, and of course, i don't even want to know him at the first place if god would have given me one more chance to make the decision. some of my friends would have heard of this story and to be honest, i hate the guy so much, from the bottom of my heart. my heart sank was not because of this guy, it was because, my true friends had lost the trust on me. time had washed away the stain of the glumness on the surface of my wound, but nobody would have thought that, a wound is a wound, it will never be cured and return to be the original ones. i told my boy about this matter, he didn't express his own opinions much, instead, a warm hug will do.

one reply could afford to make me feel better.

' you have me now, baby '

chapter 2
life isn't easy and you have to be smart, i mean, real smart to deal with the difficulties which keep on biting you slowly. i never thought of, that, i would have been cheated by swindler, in the entire life of mine. and yes, he got me. all of my savings were gone and it turned out to be a single digit - zero. i couldn't get this out of my mind though it had happened sort of like 6months ago. it can be said that i did learn a lesson from the mistake, however, from the moment that i've been cheated, i have a doubt in the efficiency and effectiveness of the so-called hero with uniform in dark blue. ohhh, maybe they are part of them too. maybe, maybe.

again, there is a shadow in my heart. i'm afraid of picking up the unknown call from that day on. i will just left my phone ringing or just switch it to silent mode as i don't want to get myself into a deep shit again, a real deep shit.

one text could afford to let me move on.

' you don't need to feel sluggish or even clumsy for being cheated, it's the part of our life, you should have felt glad about it cause' you learnt about this mistake at this kind of age, it would be worsen if you face it when you have a family to move on ' 

there are more chapters are coming in, and it's not going to an easy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons