Friday, March 18, 2011

ma' friends


i'm pretty tired recently. it's not the physically fatigue but it's more of like mentally. having serious headache in these few days. i'm glad that i have a private nurse to take care of me when i'm not feeling well, and of course, it's free.

out of the sudden, some of the images are keep playing and playing in my mind. the familiar faces caught me. ahhh, they are all of my friends, true friends. i, seriously, miss them lots. some of them took good care of me when we were still young. some of them had been giving lots of advices to me to lead me to the right path. and of course, some of them, left a 'tattoo' on me cause' they could not be forgotten, could not be negated.

today, i was pretty bored during the class in the morning. so, i just simply logged into my fb and read those updated statuses by friends. at that moment, i found out that, i am, completely out of the circle of socialize. without a doubt, it's fun, no, it should be happy, it's ecstatic to keep in touch with friends and share some dirty little secrets together. and yet, i'm lost, totally.

people will just step into your life and walk away easily, including friends? or perhaps, they will forget about your name or even forget about who you are after some years. and both of you will just passing by like strangers.

oh my friends, if you're reading this, i really wanted to tell you all that,

I MISS YOU, ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons