Thursday, March 10, 2011

true love.



well, i call this as - true love. i will not even exist without them. probably will not even typing on this page right now. i always feel glad that i'm a part of them, always. though there might be some evil thoughts pop out whenever there is an argument, yet one apology will do.

to be frank, i started to appreciate their loves when i turned into 18yrs old. people say, ' it will never be too late '
i still consider myself as my mom's baby cause i knew, i am not independent enough, very. i have already get used to ask my mom to clean my shit after i have got myself into a trouble. slowly, i learnt from mistakes and yet, i still behave like a child in front of her. she knew that i'm an adult now but still treat me like a child, sometimes :)

ahhh, i always argue with my siblings, especially my little sister, i consider it as a good thing? - communication what. we argue lots, we share our dirty little secrets lots. they always call me as majordomo cause' i nag at them frequently whenever they did not finish up their parts in my ways. well, it's not sound like i'm an annoying person, just that, i care :)

we went through lots of difficulties together and of course it made the relationship between all of us are getting closer and closer that you could not see any gaps between it.

so, my greatest happinesses are from three of you.

The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  -Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons