Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it is the time.

went to sushi zanmai with my little sister and my boy for dinner just now. and one topic could afford to make my mood swung. we were talked about our future in terms of study overseas. he told me that he always has a thought of going to uk. it's either go to study or to take some experiences. i stoned at that particular jiffy.

to be frank, i did think of going to uk and finish up the rest of the papers. yet, i've decided to call off the thought as i didn't want to add on the burden on my uncle. i think, it's the time for me, to, plan, for, my, future instead of muddling along. well, i'm not the person who will just simply change my thought because of somebody. if he decided to go, i will let him go. ohh, please don't get me wrong, i mean, waiting for him to come back will do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons