Friday, February 18, 2011

lost.



in these few days, i keep asking myself, ' what am i doing now ? ' 
i feel like i'm on a boat heading to a invisible shore and yet i'm trying to get myself out of the fog. obviously, i'm lost, very lost. i used to attain my target very smoothly, but everything changed when i got here. i feel like i'm quite slacking for this semester, keep on struggling and struggling.

i started to feel like ' am i on the right path ' when i realized i couldn't get any better result for any tests or even exams. i did have the thought of giving up, but i just couldn't afford to make the decision by myself. to be frank, i'm the person who really couldn't afford to lose. i will get very upset for what i couldn't reach for and even refuse to talk to anyone when in such a terrible situation, yes, i did know that it isn't other's fault but me, myself.

sometimes, i pray very hard so that god will give me some clues to achieve the things that i wanted. now, i couldn't see any clues anymore. cause' i'm totally lost, completely lost. i need helpppppppppppppppppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons