Friday, February 4, 2011

it's a warmless night.

just a call could afford to change everything. the expressions of sadness, fretfulness, glumness were all swept though my entire frame. i knew, it doesn't really matter to others, but for me, it does as i've been trying so hard to maintain this thing. it isn't an easy job for me just to let it go like everyone asking to do so.

i was trying to control my emotion, but it proved futile. the tears just coarsened down my cheek in a sudden. sometimes, a drop of tear doesn't mean coward, weak, or just trying to be pity in front of people, it could be, worry about a person you cared, isn't it ?

meanwhile, i was pretty ecstatic cause' of the confession he made. there is always a lie beneath a truth, isn't it ? yes, i lied too, i lie too, i'm going to lie too. sometimes, people need a white lie too, and it actually works, right ? sometimes, i did say that i don't even care about how others perceive me. but the truth is telling me that i was wrong. i really do care about it, sometimes, especially those people who are directly affect my life.

though it's a warmless night, i'm going to make it warm and sleep tight, very tight. who says there is no tomorrow for me ? there is. so, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons