Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baviphat



Baviphat (korean product) - it's another skincare product i'm using now. i got these as my gifts. girls, try it ;)







dry skin? no worries.



i'm using the apple favourite sleeping mask. thumbs up! it assists to moisturizing your skin when you're sleeping. it's convenience and easy!






Baviphat Pore Tightening Ampoule

widened pore problem ? I have this. 

it helps to tighten widened pore. i  have this problem on my nose since i went up to junior stage at secondary school. so, can try this out on your widened pores too ;)








dark circle problem? nahhh. 

if i'm not wrong, there are 3 types of eye creams are available at Baviphat. i've gotten the one which is for sensitive skin. well, i haven't used it yet as i haven't finished the previous eye cream of mine. why don't you girls go and grab it and tell me how's your result? :)



fruit on my lips :)



so now what ?? BAVIPHAT 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons