Friday, January 28, 2011

evil yet lovely.


i had a nightmare last night. it was really real. 

it was about we were in a violence world and all of them were guys except me. he walked too fast and i couldn't catch up. out of the sudden, there was a guy took me away and sort of like 'raped' or 'molested' me ?  i couldn't remember about it. and i didn't know how i got myself out of that place and met my boy up and wept in front of him and told him about the incident. 

he got so upset and went back to find the guy. i stoned at there and watched him fought with the guy. i really could feel the anger swept through his entire frame, i mean, i really can feel it in real. at that moment, i told myself that, he's the man i wanted for my entire life. 

and so i'm going to skip the rest of it and jump to the end cause' i really couldn't remember it. he died in the end. ya, he dieddddd. no tears no weep, only stood at there and kept telling myself that it wasn't real. and, ' AHHHH! ' i woke up from the dream when the clock stroked 6am. such a relieve. 

a boy, who really likes to twiddle me as if i'm his toy.
a boy, who behaves like a child in front of me whenever i try to tease him.
a boy, who likes to bully/tease girls cause' he thinks it's pretty fun. 
a boy, who actually treats me like his precise as if tomorrow will be the doomsday of the world. 

sometimes, he's just so evil yet lovely. and so, i found my man :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons