Monday, January 31, 2011

he actually reads.

well, how am i going to describe my happiness when i knew that he actually reads my blog. though, he's not one of the frequent readers, instead, he reads once in a while. to be honest, i'm not afraid of what i posted in my blog. cause' there is nothing to be ashamed of.

he teased me about one of my posts of mine - a little confession of mine. i didn't know whether is there a sense of jealousy caught him, but, i'm pretty sure that he does actually care. he doesn't need to say anything to ease my doubt about him, a single text will do.

' it's useless for me to keep your people with me since i can't even keep your heart '


i don't really care about others' comments for my blog, sort of like,
' always blog about your boy boy ' ,
' all posts were all about him ' 

the reason is simple, cause' i'm in loveeeeeeeeeeee :D

2 comments: