Thursday, January 13, 2011

i want to be tiny :]


i want to be tiny when compared to my boy. he's not fat, but chubby. especially his tummy. boo. scary. i'm pretty short, so, it makes him look taller. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

a boy, who doesn't care to carry me from ground floor up to the 3rd floor when my slipper was broken.
a boy, who doesn't care to carry me up when we're on the way to get to our university so that my jeans wouldn't get wet cause' it's raining.
a boy, who doesn't care to help me to get another drink when i found out it was not the drink i wanted.
a boy, who doesn't care how mean am i and still, stay with me.
a boy, who doesn't care about what he likes, instead cares about what do i like.
a boy, who doesn't care how difficult to get me a thing, but, he still has his own ways to get it for me.

a boy, my big boy, an enormous boy in my heart, and he makes me feel like i'm tiny.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

4 comments: