Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a bit confession of mine.

peoples are greedy, very greedy. when they had sufficient calves with them, they would love to have another a number of cows as their back-up. i've been communicating with my ex-es recently. and to be honest, i feel ecstatic about it. it's not what you're thinking right now k.

it's a very natural feeling. like, they knew you much better than other friends ? i'm glad that we're still doing a little catch up with each others although we've failed in making a relationship in the past. i, totally couldn't notice the existence of awkward in any conversations that i had with them. 

somehow, on someday, there was a thought swept through my mind. a very greedy thought. 'what if i have both of them'  this thought only last for like, 3 secs ? ya, it's 3 secs. i knew that would be very nasty. that's why i called it's a little confession of mine. 

no one knows me the best except him, and of course my mom. he teaches me about the morality of life, he takes care of me, he protects me just like the relationship between a daddy and a daughter ? AHAHAHHAHAHA. that sounds weirdddd. even though there was a evil thought inside my mind, i just couldn't let him go instead, i take him as my priority :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons