Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girls must get it.

1123

this is the first set of my skincare products i got from my boy. i, personally recommend girls must get it :)
i'm pretty busy with my studies recently and i found my skin is very dry, i mean, really dry.
i got the exactly same set as the above except the mask as i already have lots of masks at my place.

after i've been using it for like, a week, i found my skin isn't as dry as before. it really work on my skin. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that it is going to work on everyone, it depends on the type of skin of yours, of course.

if you're interested, it's available at city mall, kota kinabalu or mid-valley, i think.

A quote of Niu'er himself : The contents in this bottle is far more important than packaging outside of it ( referring to the packaging of the product ), just like how the inner layers of the skin (what we can’t see) is far more important that the outer appearance of it (what we see). 


naruko

1 comment: