Monday, January 24, 2011

it's going to be rude.


i'm an aggressive person, very. i've been putting an afford to change my temper towards people, and seems like i'm doing it pretty well recently. i used to shout at my family and even control what they were trying to do in the past. i know, it sounds mean, very mean. 

i could barely know how's my impression for others apparently. but, i do completely know that, i'm not born to please somebody else who, i personally think, is unimportant for my life. so, what am i trying to say is, get your own life and don't just 'copying', ohhh, rephrase, 'repeating' what others are doing. you have your own styles and your own characteristics. 

yes, i do notice that, i didn't patent or even trademark my masterpieces. it sounds ridiculous for me to say that it's my motto or my idea or even my thought. just give it a go if you think you're not picking somebody else's work and cut it and paste it and modify it and change it another way round and present it as your works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons