Saturday, January 29, 2011

can't even think of the title


this is the first time i attempted to put on the cheongsam. apparently it looks long on me. please call me shortie by the way. 

GONG XI FATT CHOI 

it's pretty weird as i completely not in the chinese new year mood. i mean, no more excitement. i used to celebrate my cny in kota kinabalu and i used to complain that it wasn't fun at all since i got no relatives at there. now what ? i'm still complaining that it wasn't that fun to celebrate cny in penang too even though all of my relatives are there. 

well, what i'm aiming for this year is do my best and get the world prize. i ain't going to say it's impossible. i will give it a try and keep trying and trying. cause' to be honest, i don't want to be an ordinary student, instead, extraordinary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons