Sunday, January 16, 2011

i'm sorry. i lied.



i'm sorry, i lied. i didn't mean to tell lies. just that, it's good for all of us, now, at this situation. i felt guilty when i spitted out the word 'no' right after you asked me the question. i don't think it's the right time to tell, i mean, not necessary to tell the truth now, really. my bad, my apologies.

we just can't tell things by reading the surface of it, right ? there is always a reason for something to transpire, isn't it ? i couldn't control when it meant to be came, could i ? in fact, i'm not suppose to tell, not suppose to share about it, cause' i knew it's going to cause me problems, i mean, lots of problems.

everyone needs love. sometimes, protection from others? yes, i met mine, and i can't tell or even share about it with my beloved family. that's why i blocked certain people in my lists so that they can't enter into it. please forgive me. sorry.

and of course, i understand their feelings, like frutful about my future. i completely understand. thank you anyway.

4 comments:

  1. someday will be the day when you can open up and be proud of it. no worries :) came across your blog, i think i know what is this about. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ming, i thought ur mum knew it already??

    ReplyDelete