Monday, January 17, 2011

i always thought.


i always thought that there might be certain people who dislike my personality or even my attitude. for those who don't know me, please read. i could barely talk to someone who i don't even know. my boy keep asking me to be more socialize and try to make friends, however, it proved futile on me.

people say gemini should be the one who's pretty talkative and likes to make friends. i wonder, am i really a gemini ? my boy's horoscope is gemini as well. as i mentioned before, he likes to make friends and likes to talk all the times.

i always thought that there aren't any disadvantages for me to treat those people nice. so i might not as friendly as you thought. i only care about those people who are really close to me and that's why, i don't even give a shit to those strangers. in my state of mind, i only treat certain people nice and kind if they treat me in a good way. i will not bother or even talk to those people who treat me like a plastic bag. i mean, serious, i'm not an angel unlike my eldest sister.

i always thought that once enermy, forever will be enermy. but i was wrong, completely wrong. maybe i'm too sick of the so-called 'outside world '. i remembered once, i told my boy that i would never to be a friend of, named her as 'A'. never says never. cause' it is really scary. now, i'm a friend of A and we will go for lunch together sometimes during break time or just catch up for a while after class. boo, scary. 

it's really hard for me to change my perception to others right now, i mean, really hard. well, perhaps, i should change, nevertheless don't even know whether is this going to work on me.
make love not war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons