Saturday, January 15, 2011

impossible eh ?


i really want to be as thin as other hot girls. impossible eh? can somebody teach me how ?
to be honest,  i was a fat girl when i was around 10-15years old, well, i'm still considering myself fat at this moment :)

it's flabby everywhere on my body, especially my thighs, boo, elephant legs. my muscles on my thighs are getting flabbier and no longer muscular. told you right, i was a volleyball player before. i do go for gym sometimes, just that i walk in a fast speed instead of running. running is bad for our knees, especially our ligament between our bones.

oh ya, please call me an insane. i'm pretty, nope, let me rephrase, i'm very desperate and couldn't wait to cut off the lipids on my inner thighs till the level i went to buy something sort of like slimming cream from iro-iro. and i personally don't think it works. urghhhh.

urghhhh. please, help me, instead of giggling at my post :D

1 comment:

  1. of course you can. have good diet and do some workout. go to GYM.

    ReplyDelete