Sunday, January 9, 2011

UNSW in 2009.



i seriously miss my unsw classmates. we mingled very well, that's why i love small class. i ain't saying that big class is bad, just that, i, personally think that big class causes me could barely know who's my ACCA classmates.

 i rarely hang out with my ACCA classmates. unlike in 2009, i loved to ask my friends and go we so-called, 'yumcha' but i ended up rejected their dates. :D we, celebrated new year eve together, went to monkey beach and did a really really really stupid stuff like climbed over the rocks and thought we were on the right way to get to the destination, kept screeching :' we're almost there! ' one word for us - S-T-U-P-I-D

to be honest, as the moment i stepped into the first class, it didn't take me long to have a bad feeling to my classmates. however, i was wrong, i had a whale of time with them, especially the last day of our last examination.

now, everyone has their own destination to reach, different places, different goals. one simple sentence to all of you ' good luck, take care. '









No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons