Saturday, January 8, 2011

it the end it was you



to be honest, i, usually, will be the one who take the initial step in every relationships of mine. i, personally think that it wasn't shame. come on, it's 2011, right ?

 i met him in 2010. i ain't fallen in love with him with the first sight obviously. basically, we were from the same secondary school but i barely knew him at that particular moment. i only knew his name, the special name. i thought he was a cool guy, would not talk to those bitches, except his girlfriend, friends. nevertheless, i was wrong. 

he keen on socializing, especially with girls? :D  
it was 11 Jan 2010, if i wasn't wrong, we went to watch chipmunks and sherlock holmes right after classes. 'are you feeling weird to go out with a guy who you only knew for 2days?', he asked me. from the bottom of my heart, i was. however, i was too shy to utter out the truth at that moment. 

he is a little boy for me. he likes to grimace whenever i say something which he personally disagree. well, we do argue once in a while. what i feel ecstatic is we'll be good after 5-10minutes. our personality are totally opposite, sort of like north and south, but we mingle well, very well. 

i will just give him a radiant smile whenever he asks me a question, ' 你对我厌倦了吗?' i really, really, really, feel glad to have him as my boy, i ain't brag about it, it is just, the truth? he cares me more than himself, he loves me more than himself, i guess? :)  this boy, gives me a special feeling which i do not know how to express it, or perhaps it couldn't be expressed. 'it the end, it was you'
 
if you're reading this, would you hold my hands tight and till the moment we walk down the aisle? 
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons