Monday, January 31, 2011

KL - PENANG



i'm back in penang for my cny. went to visit my grandma and grandpa. they're still the same, not much changes. except, there was a new-faced baby which i never seen before. hell yea, i became aunt again. my cousin's wife just given birth a few months ago and know what, they're only 21years old. and i'm still studying duhhh. 

did you notice that i mentioned about that i'm an aunt of 2 babies ? yes. another baby was actually the sister of  the cousin which i mentioned above. her case was more terrible. she given birth when she was only 15years old. sigh. really coudn't understand what were they thinking about when they were doing stuffs without considering the consequences. 

both of my sisters keep asking me when i'm going to get married. i didn't utter any words just gave them a radiant smile and passed the question to my boy and answer it. what i knew from the bottom of my heart is, plan plan plan. doing without planning and the consequences will be giving thousands of troubles to family members and of course others. 

i'm so hungry right now, very hungry. i need foodddddd nowwww seriousllyyyyyyyy .

2 comments: